The Web We Lost, Heroku Automates Automation, Why moving elements with translate() is better and more this week from Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- The Web We Lost
- Develop in the Cloud – Heroku Automates Automation for App Developers
- The Making of Fastbook: An HTML5 Love Story – Facebook rebuilt in HTML5 by Sencha (webkit only):
- Remote View Controllers in iOS 6
- Toward a matrix of APIs
- Sesame best practices guide for children’s app development
- Why moving elements with translate() is better than pos:abs top/left
- Twitter archive – Twitter now allows you to download every tweet you ever made.
- New Firefox Developer Tools UI
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)
About Robert Nyman [Editor emeritus]