This week Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team suggest reading about headtrackr for real-time face tracking, smartphone features you never thought of using, Web browser support for HTML5 Forms and more!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Responsive Img – a jQuery Plugin for Responsive Images
- Five smartphone features you never thought of using in your apps
- Responsive Responsive Design
- 2012 Internet Trends
- Responsive Typography in Web Design: Understanding and Using
- Twitter’s Calendar of API changes
- “The Internet needed no treaty to come into existence” – Mozilla on ITU Governance of the Internet
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)