This week, Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team wants you to read about Responsive Design planning, an explorer for testing flexbox, Hugepic.io to show large images and much more!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Say hello to the Network Graph Visualizer
- What I Learned Building Medium (So Far) – Product design lessons from the one-and-only Ev Williams.
- A Simple Device Diagram for Responsive Design Planning
- Q: Which Apps Should I Move to the Cloud? A: Wrong Question
- Flexplorer: an online app to try out flexbox and get code generated
- Windows Logo using background gradients
- Fronteers session videos are now available, both main talks (with Chris Heilmann interviewing the speakers afterwards) and the short talks sessions.
- Magic book project – create ebooks the simple way
- Conway’s game of life easter egg in Google
- Hugepic.io – showing large images in a map-like tile interface
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)