Mozilla Hacks Weekly is the chance for us in Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team to share good links with you, which we do here every Thursday!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- How to build an accessible web application
- iPhone 5 website teardown: How Apple compresses video using JPEG, JSON, and <canvas>
- DOM Enlightenment – It may be the most exhaustive book written about DOM scripting without the use of a library/framework.
- A New Way to Control Printing Output
- TEDxSussexUniversity – David Birch – Identity in the 21st Century
- Sublime Text 2 Project Bliss
- Mozilla Web Literacies v0.7
- Convert vector images to web font icons
- Featherweight Musings: HTML5 Canvas Radial Gradients
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)