Mozilla Hacks Weekly is the chance for us in Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team to share good links with you, which we do here every Thursday!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- HTML5: Don’t Believe the Hype Cycle
- Visibility.js – syntax sugar for Page Visibility API
- Easing Functions Cheat Sheet
- HTML5 – An Introduction
- HTML5 vs. Apps: Why The Debate Matters, And Who Will Win
- Yeoman – Modern workflows for modern webapps – Brings together package installation, generators, runners and builders to streamline workflow.
- Google+ discussion started by Paul Irish on the web as a platform for apps
- The Rise of the Mobile Web (and Web Audio on iOS 6)
- Scott Jenson – Why Mobile Apps Must Die – BD Conf, Sept 2011 on Vimeo
- See your site like the rest of the world does. On the Nokia X2-01.
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)