I’ve been really busy these days, and I didn’t have a chance to keep you updated, and a lot happened:
- Hardware acceleration, how to help:
- mozRequestAnimationFrame updated:
- Video implementation updated
- -moz-calc is available (we didn’t keep -moz-min() and -moz-max())
- we dropped the -moz- prefix for -moz-border-radius & -moz-box-shadow
- File API:
- To fix some important bugs in Firefox 4 Beta 5, we released a Beta 6: Firefox 4 Beta 6 renamed to Beta 7
- bilinear filtering of upscaled images for Linux
- enable WebGL by default (not in Linux-x64 yet)
- SVG images can be used in a img tag and as a CSS background
These changes should be available in the next beta.
About Paul Rouget
Paul is a Firefox developer.