Talking about The World Beyond MVC, Web App Mistakes, Commercial freedom and more! Here are this week’s link tips from Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team.
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Commercial freedom by David of 37signals
- Nurturing the Firefox Developer Community
- The World Beyond MVC
- Survey Says: Windows Phone 8 Support Strong, HTML5 Important for Multi-Device App Dev
- Chrome Apps v2: Native-Grade HTML5 on a Desktop Near You
- The False Economy of Apps
- The Chris Heilmann training manifesto
- Web App Mistakes: Condemned to repeat
- Basic function that searches/filters any object or function and returns matched properties
- No More Lulz: Should Weev, the World’s Most Notorious Troll, Go to Jail for ‘Hacking’?
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)