It’s Thursday, and time to share some reading from Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Video: Passwords of the Future
- Web History, a timeline
- Learnable Programming A whole new way to think about the programming environment from Bret Victor
- Using the HTML5 Fullscreen API for Phishing Attacks
- Webcam Swiper – navigate with your hands and camera
- Someone Made That Giant xkcd Comic Into An Actual Game
- Mona Lisa with pure CSS (box-shadow)
- Raiders of the Lost Ark – all in one animated GIF!
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)