Mozilla Hacks Weekly is the chance for us in Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team to share good links with you, which we do here every Thursday!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Handy Potter – Create 3D objects with your hands and Kinect
- Parallax Scrolling Scripts and Plugins
- Superpacking JS Demos – I, Hacker
- p41.pdf (PDF link) – Who Killed My Battery: Analyzing Mobile Browser Energy Consumption
- Mobile HTML5 – Compatibility on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Symbian and other mobile and tablet devices
- Wat — Destroy All Software Talks
- Multiple Mobiles – “Native Veneer” app architecture leverages HTML5 for cross-platform code with a small layer of native UX enhancement
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)