Thursday is here, which means it is time for Mozilla Hacks Weekly! We in Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team have a lot of interesting links to share with you!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Using Mac OS X and want handy keyboard shortcuts to resize/move windows? Try Spectacle
- Separate Mobile Website Vs. Responsive Website
- Piecon / Pie charts in your favicon!
- MapBox – running demo
- Baseline – Typography
- Nokia Mobile Web Templates
- normalize.css – A modern, HTML5-ready alternative to CSS resets
- “Generative Machines” by Google Data Arts Team
- How to disable Java in all your browsers on OSX (screencast)
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)