Time again for some weekly reading tips Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- Storing a 30-character password in your brain’s subconscious memory
- DailyJS: JS101: A Brief Lesson on Scope
- Secure Login with Mozilla’s Persona
- Responsive Design testing with new Firefox tools
- TeaJS is a v8-based JS embedding and scripting environment (similar to Node)
- Remote Debugging on Firefox for Android – screencast, instructions and much more!
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
- Christian Heilmann (@codepo8)
- Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd (@sheppy)
- Havi Hoffman (@freshelectrons).
- Janet Swisher (@jmswisher)
- Jean-Yves Perrier (@teoli2003)
- Jeff Griffiths (@canuckistani)
- Joe Stagner (@MisfitGeek)
- John Karahalis (@openjck)
- Rob Hawkes (@robhawkes)
- Robert Nyman (@robertnyman)
- Stormy Peters (@storming)
- Tristan Nitot (@nitot)