Weekly HTML5 Apps Developer Resources, June 6th 2012
Weekly Resources for HTML5 Apps Developers
- HTML5 Audio – The state of Play.
- How To Build A Real-Time Commenting System.
- Websocket Frame Inspection now in Chrome DevTools
- Self-updating scripts
- Diving Into CSS Regions
- Processing.js – makes your data visualizations, digital art, interactive animations, educational graphs, video games, etc. work using web standards and without any plug-ins.
- Paper.js – an open source vector graphics scripting framework that runs on top of the HTML5 Canvas.
- Timesheet.js – A declarative approach for HTML Timing using SMIL Timesheets
- HTML5 <video> and <audio> made easy. One file. Any browser. Same UI.
If you find a link that you think should be included, please feel free to forward it to JStagner at Mozilla.com