Time again to share some good reading tips from Mozilla’s Developer Engagement Team!
At the end of this blog post, you also have all the Developer Engagement team members and what they work on. If you are interested in discussing more, contributing or taking part of our work, don’t hesitate to contact us or follow us on Twitter!
If there is anything you think we should read or know about, don’t hesitate to post a comment, contact us on Twitter or through any other means.
The picks this week are:
- One sentence per line – On Sphinx text files
- Volunteer for Exciting New Image Description Project! – A cutting-edge image description project is underway at Bookshare
- bl.ocks.org – The first 15 seconds of the D3 show reel. Includes seamless transitions between a number of visualization types.
- Twitter Guide for Events – A mini guide to help event professionals implement successful Twitter tactics.
- An Ajax-Include Pattern for Modular Content
- The Responsinator – The Responsinator helps website makers quickly get an indication of how their responsive site will look on the most popular devices.
- Platform/AreWeFunYet – MozillaWiki. Tracks our progress on excellent support for gaming in the Gecko platform.
- Remote Debugging in Firefox Mobile
The Developer Engagement team
Mozilla’s Developer Engagement team work with writing articles, documentation – such as MDN (Mozilla Developer Network) – public speaking and generally helping and informing about open technologies and Mozilla products. If you are interested in following our work, here are the team members:
Eric “Sheppy” Shepherd
Eric is the Developer Documentation Lead for the MDN documentation and everything surrounding it.
Janet is working on MDN documentation and is organizing doc sprints to ensure we have premium quality on MDN.
Jean-Yves is another one of our technical writers working on MDN documentation.
Jeff is working with the Add-ons SDK (Jetpack).
Joe is working with Web Apps Developer Ecosystem & Partner Engagement, HTML5 and the Open Web.
Rob is working on HTML5 games and the Open Web.
Shezmeen is working on everything regarding events, organization and connecting conferences with Mozilla speakers.
Stormy is the Team Lead for the Developer Engagement team. managing it and evaluating our objectives.
Tristan is our Mission Evangelist and is focusing on the bigger picture of Mozilla.
Will is working on documentation for the Add-ons SDK (Jetpack).