Here are today’s Wiki Wednesday articles! If you know about these topics, please try to find a few minutes to look over these articles that are marked as needing technical intervention and see if you can fix them up. You can do so either by logging into the wiki and editing the articles directly, or by emailing your notes, sample code, or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors to Wiki Wednesday will get recognition in next week’s Wiki Wednesday announcement. Thanks in advance for your help!
Thanks to Benjamin Smedberg for contributing last week.
- Using the Gecko SDK
- Building a Mozilla Distribution
- Creating Custom Firefox Extensions with the Mozilla Build System
- Working with chrome URLs
- Displaying Places information using views
- Shipping a plugin as a Toolkit bundle
- Creating a Windows Inno Setup installer for XULRunner applications
- Writing Efficient CSS for use in the Mozilla UI
Thanks to Neil Rashbrook for contributing last week.
Thanks to Greg Tyler and Kevin Lim for contributing last week.
Thanks to McGurk for contributing last week.